From thepiratebay.org's legal threat page:

To: abuse_thepiratebay.org
From: Andrew Beaudoin <andrew@vicam.com>
Subject: ABUSE - Copyright Infringement; Trademark Abuse
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 09:33:12 -0400

PRQ (DBA: TFR, THEPIRATEBAY)
Box 1206
Stockholm, 11479
Sweden

Voice - +46-707-323-819
Fax - +46-707-323-819

To whom it may concern:

I am writing to you as the legal representative of Rabbit Valley
Comics®. Rabbit Valley® owns the copyright of all the published works
under the Another Rabco Disaster® trademark. I hereby notify you that
you are hosting material (published via a bittorrent tracker) which
infringes on our copyrights.

The address of the website is
http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3357473

Neither use nor distribution of this material has been authorized by
Rabbit Valley. Hence I have to conclude that this publication
constitutes an infringement of the copyrights of Rabbit Valley.

Under the European E-Commerce directives (Directive 2000/31/EC,
2004/48/EC, (EC) No 1383/2003) you, as a hosting provider, are liable
for unlawful content. If you don't act immediately after you have been
notified of this fact. I trust you will take all necessary measures
upon receipt of this notification to end this and all future
infringements of our intellectual property rights.

Thank you for your courtesy and anticipated co-operation.

Andrew Rabbitt
Vice President
Rabbit Valley